To provide our borrowers, agents and business affiliates with a streamlined loan financing process, delivering exceptional service, competitive pricing and an array of loan programs. Our industry education and funding source relationships make us uniquely qualified to help our clients select the best product to meet their needs now and in the long term. We are a valued and trusted resource and our clients count on us to serve their home mortgage financing needs.
Since January 2009, My Loan Underwriters has served Southern California with an extensive portfolio of real estate loans for residential, income and commercial properties. Working closely with the buyers, realtors, investors, accountants, attorney’s and financial experts, MLU’s loan origination team delivers top of the line financing for the diverse demographic in California.
- Licensed Mortgage Broker with the Department of Real Estate.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry Member.
- California Association of Mortgage Professionals Member.
- San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce Member.
- Mortgage brokerage firm working with over 30 lenders – we shop for loans for our clients so they don’t have to go through the exercise.
- We maintain a strong network of lenders which allows us to be incredibly competitive with our interest rates and the loan programs we have to offer.
- Provide top of the line service to our borrowers, agents and affiliates.
- Our personnel are all seasoned mortgage professionals.
MLU conducts FREE pre-qualifications for all borrowers needing to purchase or refinance. Listing Agents across Southern California use MLU to ensure buyers are secure and will qualify for loan financing. MLU offers loan programs across the board.
- 30 Year, 15 Year, 10 Year Fixed Programs
- Interest Only Programs
- 10, 7, 5, 3 Arms
- Jumbo – Up to $10Million Dollars
- Reverse Mortgages
- HARP – Refi even if your property is upside down (Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Investors)
- ½ Percent Down Loan Program
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- Hard Money Financing
- And more …
We also provide programs for self employed entrepreneurs who are in a stated income situation.