skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Tell your neighbors that the moving trucks will be there – give advanced notice. This is a good way to meet your neighbors.
- Replace the locks. You never know who may have the key, and it will give you peace of mind.
- Connect the water & power.
- Make sure the electric circuits are working.
- Call the Gas Company to check that there are no leaks to protect your family – FYI this is a FREE Service provided by the Gas Company.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector in addition to the smoke detector
- After you move in, take a minute to sit down and reflect. Be proud of yourself as a brand new home owner. You did it!!!!!