- Tell your neighbors that the moving trucks will be there – wanted to give you advanced notice. This is a good way to meet your neighbors.
- Replace the locks. You never know who may have the key and this will give you peace of mind.
- Connect the water & power.
- Make sure the electric circuits are working.
- Call the Gas Company to check there are no leaks to protect your family – FREE Service provided by Gas Company FYI.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector in addition to the smoke detector
After you move in, take a minute sit down reflect be proud of yourself as a brand new home owner. You did it!!!!!
Michelle Bendersky, My Loan Underwriters 818-565-6212 www.mluinc.com